We Offer Living Books, Lapbooks, and Classical Science
Planning and organizing homeschool science curriculum can be overwhelming.
- What should you cover?
- When should you teach those concepts?
- How should you go about teaching them?
Imagine having an easy to use teacher guide at your fingertips. Picture the coordinating student materials already prepared, sitting on the desk before you. You sigh and relax, knowing you can have confidence in those plans because an author with a background in the sciences wrote them.
At Elemental Science, we provide materials that vision a reality! We offer several series of distinct homeschool science programs which feature:
- Weekly hands-on experiments,
- Reading selections from captivating books,
- Thought-provoking notebooking assignments,
- And a virtual buffet of activities!
Our passion is to give a variety of homeschoolers the tools they need to share the wonders of science with their students.
We offer programs in the following series:
- The Theory Series — The books in this series are designed to provide teachers with an understanding of how to teach science.
- The Living Books Series — Follow the Sassafras twins as they zip around the world to learn all about science. This series is homeschool science curriculum like you've never seen before!
- The Classic Series — These programs have been touted as "classical science made easy". They explore the fields of science through experiments and encyclopedias.
- The Preschool Series — This series provides hands-on preschool science curriculum for the youngest members of your classroom.
- The Unit Study Series — The science lapbooks of this series provide a more focused approach homeschool science education.
At Elemental Science, our goal is to equip you with the curricula you need to teach homeschool science with confidence! If you want to know more about which of our programs will fit your family, check out where do I start with Elemental Science page.
If you still have questions, please feel free to send us an email via the contact us page.